Part time help wanted!
Would you or somebody you know like to join the Stonehenge Ales team?!
We are looking for someone to join us on a part time basis, as a Drayman/woman and Brewers Assistant.
- Safely drive and deliver our beer to customers.
- Work within the brewery; cleaning casks, racking beer into casks, equipment cleaning on brew days.
- Periodic work in the office; speaking to customers, organising orders/delivery routes, printing paperwork for deliveries.
- Represent Stonehenge Ales as a face of the company.
- Full, clean UK driving license is essential.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects including casks (safe lifting practices enforced).
- A keen interest in beer.
- Strong interpersonal skills, adaptable, and driven.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a close-knit team.
We are looking for the right person to start as soon as possible. So please send your CV, a little about yourself and why you would like to work at Stonehenge Ales to firstname.lastname@example.org